Powered by Blogger.

Search Google



Monday, November 30, 2009

My last post as a blogger will be Friday December 4th 2009.

Yes, I'm retiring this blog for the next 6 months, maybe forever. 

My last post as a blogger on this blog site will be Friday December 4th 2009. It's a wonderful 3 years, but it's time to move on... I still will be found at African American Opinion.com where I will work to make it into and online newspaper and opinion website. 

I will also continue to blog at Tasered While Black and Stop Taser Torture, where I will spend most of my blogging time addressing Taser Torture in America. Don't forget to join in my last blogging event HERE as I join other bloggers in our effort to Stop Taser Torture


Again, It was truly a fantastic ride, but I have to get off this roller coaster. I may jump on again - who knows...



AAPP 


Search This Blog

Contact Your Elected Representative

African American Pundit encourages you to contact your elected officials/representatives and share your thoughts on current events and government policy. All politics is local!

Below you'll find links to e-mail and postal addresses, and phone numbers for key elected officials.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP