Powered by Blogger.

Search Google



Friday, November 2, 2007

Blogging For Justice



There is something about the rape cases involving Megan Williams and the Dunbar Village Rapes that hit me in the Gut. Something that has made a grown ass black man cry.














When I read the early news reports about Megan Williams I felt like I was in the Boston, in the early 70's, (telling my age) at South Boston High School when a group of a dozen whites surrounded my little VW car, throwing dozens of rocks and bricks, breaking my windows causing physical injuries as they then attempted to tip it over as they called me and my girl friend at the time nigger.

It is like it happened yesterday, It seemed like thousands of residents of a segregated South Boston community chanted as black kids came out of the school and into yellow school buses. Get this, protected by city of Boston Police, many who then lived in South Boston, as the police failed to clear the streets. The chants were loud and clear and the lilly white south Boston community came out in force pelting schools buses with rocks and bottles, as whites chanted, Nigger Go Home, Nigger Go Home, Nigger Go home, Nigger Go Home.

That day I almost lost my life. A hopeful young black man thinking that people of all races would come together to integrate the city of Boston public schools. I learned quickly about the levels of White Hatred towards blacks in a town I called home.

There is something about the rape cases involving Megan Williams and the Dunbar Village Rapes that hit me in the Gut.

What was the difference between a whole community of south Boston pelting those little black kids, and what happened in West Virginia?



My thought is a whole lot and nothing. The whole lot is, The young black woman from WV was caught defenseless in the woods raped and nearly murdered by a family of white folks, bent on hatred because a girl was easy prey and she was black.

In the Boston situation with the black kids was in many ways the same. They were collectively caught defenseless in the urban woods of South-Boston psychologically raped and nearly murdered by a family of white folks, bent on hatred because black kids were easy prey and they were black.

Many folks in South Boston during that time, would chant, "if we could only get our hands on one of the niggers." They did get their hands on one of those black folks. It was not in South Boston. It was not a high school student. It was a person who I know well, Ted Landsmark, they caught him, of all places, in front of City Hall. They attacked him with a flag (yes) an American flag.

The nothing is, everthing has cahnged, and nothing has cahnged in America. It Don't make a difference if you in South Boston, Massachusetts, South Boston, Virgina, the Deep South, South Bronx, and the Southern Part of California. Black Woman and their black children are under assault. and like in years past we cannot count on the Federal government to protects us.



There is something about the rape cases involving Megan Williams and the Dunbar Village Rapes that hit me in the Gut.

Recently, a man who I respect blogged about Megan Williams, he shared some early gut reactions about her that I was shocked to hear. The reason I was shocked to hear his thoughts, was because it hit home. I have daughter Megan Williams age. There is something about the rape cases involving Megan Williams and the Dunbar Village Rapes that hit me in the Gut.

As I said before, I grew in Boston, in probably one of the tougher public housing developments at the time, Orchard Park. When I read about the mother and son, I thought about my mother , who was a single mother head of household, and how it would feel when I was 14 to even think about having sex with my own mother. What!

Think about black men and Black women, some young punks come into your home, rape your mother, and force her to have sex with you.

Those sick bastards.

For the young men that did what they did, they need to be charged as adults. Convict them. Throw away the key. For those that would argue, they are too young, Its' societies fault and the rest of that bullshit. I say, tell that to the mother, tell that to the son who were raped by these rapist, and then told to have sex with each-other. Should these young rapist die at the hands of government, probably not. They will make fine women in prison. Let them feel how it is to be raped. Place them in a max security prison.

For those sick bastards in W.Virginia, all of them should go to prison for the rest of their natural low-damn life.


How To Help the Dunbar Village Mother, Son and Family:

St. Ann's Catholic Church will accept donations on behalf of the family. Checks can be made payable to the Dunbar Village Victim Assistance Fund - St. Ann's. The address is: St. Ann's Catholic Church 310 N. Olive Avenue West Palm Beach, FL 33401

You can also call the church at (561) 832-3757


How To Help Megan Williams and Family:


We are asking people to sign a petition in support of Megan Williams.

Other Ways to Help: Donate to the Megan Williams Trust Fund



Search This Blog

Contact Your Elected Representative

African American Pundit encourages you to contact your elected officials/representatives and share your thoughts on current events and government policy. All politics is local!

Below you'll find links to e-mail and postal addresses, and phone numbers for key elected officials.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP