Powered by Blogger.

Search Google



Sunday, July 5, 2009

Was Michael Jackson Killed Like MLK and Malcolm X?

Some people are saying the music of Michael Jackson was becoming too powerful. Michael Jackson may have been killed, Like Malcolm X and Martin Luther King. As an example the prison version for Michael Jackson’s music video “They Don’t Really Care About Us” was banned before the video because Michael said ‘jew me sue me’ and ‘kike me, strike me’ and media took off those words.


What do you think?



Michael Jackson-They don't care about us(Prison Version) Don't watch it if you don't like Mj. Songtext: Skinhead,deadhead Everybody gone bad Situation aggravation Everybody allegation in the suite, on the news everybody dogfood Bang bang shot dead Everybodys gone mad All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us Beat me, hate me You can never break me Will me, thrill me You can never kill me Chew me, sue me Everybody do me Kick me kike me Dont you black or white me! All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us Tell me what has become of my life I have a wife and two children who love me I am the victim of police brutality,now Im tired of bein the victim of hate,youre rapin me of my pride Oh for Gods sake I look to heaven to ful- fill its prophecy... Set me free Skinhead,deadhead Everybody gone bad Trepidation,speculation Everybody allagation In the suite on the news Everybody dogfood Black man black male Throw the brother in jail All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us Tell me what has become of my rights Am I ivisible 'cause you ignore me? Your proclamation promised me free liberty now Im tired of bein the victim of shame They're throwinme in a class with a bad name I cant believe this is the land from which I came The government dont wanna see, but if Roosevelt was livin he wouldt let this be, no,no Skinhead,deadhead Everybody gone bad Situation,specultaion Everybody litigarion Beat me,bash me You can never trash me Hit me,kick me You can never get me All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us Some things in life they just dont wanna see But if Martin Luther was livin,he wouldnt let this be no,no Skinhead,deadhead Everybodys gone bad Situation Segregarion Everybody allagation In the suite on the news Everybody dogfood kick me,Kike me Dont you wrong or right me All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us All I wanna say is that They dont really care about us....

Search This Blog

Contact Your Elected Representative

African American Pundit encourages you to contact your elected officials/representatives and share your thoughts on current events and government policy. All politics is local!

Below you'll find links to e-mail and postal addresses, and phone numbers for key elected officials.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP