Powered by Blogger.

Search Google



Thursday, September 13, 2007

George Bush Iraq Policy ....Blah, blah, blah, Blah, blah

Bush addresses the nation about U.S. Policy in Iraq.

Here is what he really said: You know my lies! Did you Expect something different. Everyone quit on me, I'm in the white house by myself (oh I still have Condi), but I don't give a shit.

American People, Democrats, Your Move!

bushbnoc.jpg




Search This Blog

Contact Your Elected Representative

African American Pundit encourages you to contact your elected officials/representatives and share your thoughts on current events and government policy. All politics is local!

Below you'll find links to e-mail and postal addresses, and phone numbers for key elected officials.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP