Powered by Blogger.

Search Google



Saturday, March 21, 2009

Angie Winters at Politopics Stops Blogging

Black bloggers will miss one of our best black women bloggers. Angie Winters at Politopics has decided to stop blogging on a regular basis. She says her plate is very full and although she has absolutely loved Politopics, to do it properly has become too time consuming. Read more below:

Today is the last day of Politopics. You may have noticed that ever since coming back from Europe last summer, I haven't been as frequent or opinionated as I used to. I shared many personal reasons, all good of course, why I would have less time than before. Well, things are kind of coming to a head and I have to focus on my future now. Things are going great in my personal life and my writing career has reached a new level that requires additional attention right now. Later this Spring, you will see a new website devoted to my VIEW PARK series which has been extended for additional books. Yea!!!!! This is the next book cover. Read More HERE



AAPP says: I will truly miss Angies blogging, she always kept it real. I wish her all the best. Maybe she can guest blog on African American Political Pundit or African American Opinion?
Stay tuned...


Search This Blog

Contact Your Elected Representative

African American Pundit encourages you to contact your elected officials/representatives and share your thoughts on current events and government policy. All politics is local!

Below you'll find links to e-mail and postal addresses, and phone numbers for key elected officials.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP