Powered by Blogger.

Search Google



Monday, July 9, 2007

Less war, less hate, less anger

OK, I decided to switch it up a bit. This post is not about politics it's about music. At least for a minute. This is what music is all about. I wish Minnie was with us today... Hey wait a minute she is with us through her music, through her songs. I remember the day Minnie Ripperton left us, "it hit me like a ton of bricks." I've never been impacted by any entertainer dying like Minnie. I miss her I miss her music.

I miss her songs, and her inner peace. So, on this Monday or whenever you read this post. Enjoy...


Search This Blog

Contact Your Elected Representative

African American Pundit encourages you to contact your elected officials/representatives and share your thoughts on current events and government policy. All politics is local!

Below you'll find links to e-mail and postal addresses, and phone numbers for key elected officials.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP