Powered by Blogger.

Search Google



Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Barack Obama, Domestic Terrorism and 00bama

Over the past few months a number of people have asked me if I'm expecting too much of our President, Barack Obama. Some have asked if I think he is some type of super negro. Well... after some thought, I must say, NO, my expectations are not too high, but I must admit there are many people who are expecting him to be a 00-bama. Big Hat Tip to James Jolly (00bama) and the rest of the cast. More at: www.00bama.tv



00Bama, Episode 1: Barack Vs. Domestic Terrorism

Search This Blog

Contact Your Elected Representative

African American Pundit encourages you to contact your elected officials/representatives and share your thoughts on current events and government policy. All politics is local!

Below you'll find links to e-mail and postal addresses, and phone numbers for key elected officials.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP