Powered by Blogger.

Search Google



Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Technorati Favorites Exchange

Add to Technorati Favorites

This "Technorati Favorites Exchange" aims to get my blog on the top 100 list.

To get there I will need the help of all my readers so please read carefully.

What is the Technorati Experiment?

It is a simple Technorati favorite exchange. I want to see if it’s possible to boost an African American Technorati ranking and yours with this simple approach. Everytime a blog like yours or mine is favorited in Technorati, it’s rank will increase.

How does it work?

It’s very simple. All you have to do is add my blog in your Technorati favorites. Just click on this button. Add to Technorati Favorites

By clicking it you will add me to your Technorati favorites. My username is lnrock.

Once you have added me to your favorites please post your blog and your Technorati username in the comments section of this post. I will add all the blogs in the comments to my Technorati favorites and help you to increase your ranking.

Is this useful?

To me it is. Technorati ranking is used to measure a lot of things. To learn more about Technorati rank, you can read this article.

So what are you waiting for? Add me to your Technorati favorites by clicking this button:

Add to Technorati Favorites

AAPP

Search This Blog

Contact Your Elected Representative

African American Pundit encourages you to contact your elected officials/representatives and share your thoughts on current events and government policy. All politics is local!

Below you'll find links to e-mail and postal addresses, and phone numbers for key elected officials.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP