Powered by Blogger.

Search Google



Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pat Robertson and Rush Limbaugh should be placed alive in a shallow grave

OK, I know I should not say this, but I wish both Pat Robertson and Rush Limbaugh could be placed together, alive, in one shallow grave, in Haiti's earthquake torn country. I would urge that no one dig them up.


I wish this because of their color aroused hatred. 






As an example, how about Pat Robertson's claim that the Haitians may have brought this upon themselves by making a "pact with the devil" back when the country was created. 





Check out Robertson's claim at, Faith & Reason blog. Said Gibbs: How could this stupid bastard say something that could be so utterly hateful?  No sorrow from Pat Robertson, an alledged man of the cloth. 

People of the cloth kill me with their comments like, "its an exciting time" when 911 happened, and the ignorant statements of Pat Robertson. and how about that drug addict, Limbaugh, who -- arguing that Obama is using the rescue to promote his political fortunes -- asked people not to donate to Haiti.

What a bigoted moron. I truly wish Pat Robertson and Rush Limbaugh could be placed alive in a shallow grave. Of course not buried close to humans.


I guess I should be ashamed of myself for wishing this on human beings, but then again, they are proving that they are not human.


Search This Blog

Contact Your Elected Representative

African American Pundit encourages you to contact your elected officials/representatives and share your thoughts on current events and government policy. All politics is local!

Below you'll find links to e-mail and postal addresses, and phone numbers for key elected officials.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP